Join the CCM Team
Capital Construction Management is always looking for good people!
Our staff comprised of supportive and seasoned professionals who are self-motivated, able to work independently, and excel as part of a team. CCM is an enjoyable place to work where diversity of perspective and informed opinions are welcomed and expected. Employees are encouraged to be actively involved with company leadership and clients through all levels of project development. We provide many opportunities for training and development in the areas of project management, cost estimating, and business development. CCM offers a very competitive salary and benefit package with the possibility of a signing bonus.
Please direct a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Capital Construction Management, LLC
P.O. Box 126208
Project Manager (Health Care)
The Project Manager – Healthcare (PM) is responsible for the proper coordination and execution of all activities on a project, ensuring that quality, cost, schedule and scope are being maintained in accordance with the terms of the contract with the owner and in compliance with the contract documents.
- For select projects, prepare preliminary project cost estimates for project funding approvals.
- Assist in the preparation of RFPs and RFQs for selection of the design professionals. Evaluate responses and make recommendations for final selection.
- Manage design professionals during the planning stage and from conceptual design, through Construction Administration and Project Close-out. Ensure that the owner’s requirements are being met.
- Administer the bid process, public or private. Evaluate bids and make recommendations for final selection.
- Coordinate and conduct preconstruction meetings and construction progress meetings.
- Prepare CPM project schedules.
- Prepare project budget including all hard, soft and FF&E costs.
- Monitor project costs on a regular basis to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Inspect projects on a regular basis and resolve issues as needed.
- Communicate regularly with clients regarding quality, cost, schedule, and scope. Conduct regular meetings with clients, as required.
- Process vendor invoicing and contractor applications for payment.
- Prepare contractor and design professional’s contracts, contractor change orders, purchase orders, construction change documents and design professionals’ additional service authorizations, etc.
- Coordinate installation of work performed by propriety vendors.
- Review and monitor contractor-maintained project logs including contractor control logs, cost event logs, submittal logs, etc.
- Manage the project closeout process as defined in the project documents.
- Prepare the project punch list in conjunction with the contractors and the design professionals. Ensure timely completion of all punch list items.
- Organize and facilitate administrative and healthcare staff relocations within the facility.
- Organize and facilitate one-year warranty inspections on completed projects.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have:
- Experience in variety of project delivery methods (GC, CM-GMP, Design Build) a plus.
- Experience in a Healthcare environment – inpatient, diagnostic or outpatient required.
- Experience with both new construction and additions, alterations and renovations expected.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of active projects in various phases of development or construction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft operating systems: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Familiarity with computerized drafting
- Proficiency in computerized scheduling: Microsoft Project, P6, etc.
- Strong organizational skills; the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Courteous, customer service oriented and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
The successful candidate will have 10-15 years of industry experience. A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field is preferred. The candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and have dependable transportation.
Located in Hershey since 2005, Capital Construction Management, LLC provides clients with construction management services founded on decades of successful project experience. CCM offers a very competitive salary and benefit package with the possibility of a signing bonus.